Wabbitemu is an accurate emulator/debugger for the calculator TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 + (SE), TI-84 + (SE), TI-84 + CSE, TI-85, and TI- 86. Fast and convenient, Wabbitemu allows you to always have your trusty calculator with you. Because Wabbitemu is an emulator, the calculator it creates will act exactly like the real thing. Wabbitemu, like all emulators, requires a ROM image. Wabbitemu includes an easy to use setup wizard that will help you create a ROM image for your TI. TI-84 + SE and Color Edition (C SE) Emulator for Windows and Mac.
With the license of General Public License version 2 (GPLv2), wabbitemu is a open source software, read more the license. Wabbitemu supports the Windows operating system (32 & 64-bit), Mac OS X and Android phones and tablets. In this post I will explain about wabbitemu to be used in computers.
Installation instructions :
- Download the TI-84+ OS.
- Open this website http://wabbit.codeplex.com and download according to the version of the operating system on your computer.
- Run wabbitemu, Select “Create a ROM image using open source software.”
- Select Calculator Type TI-84 Plus SE or TI-84 Plus C SE.
- Browse for TI-84 Plus SE or C SE OS file you saved on your computer. Finish and Save.
- The wabbitemu appears on your computer. Select View and then Enable skin.
- The wabbitemu appears with enable skin. If you want to change color or cutout skin, select Calculator > Option > Skin.
- If you want to change with another ROM select Help > Re-run setup wizard.
You can download and make emulation with the TI-84 + SE and Color Edition (C SE) Emulator for Windows and Mac OS X below. If you have difficulties to download the files, you can read the guide at here How to / Guide to download the file with steps.