Wabbitemu creates a Texas Instruments graphing calculator right on your Android device. Wabbitemu supports the TI-73, TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-85, and TI-86. Fast and convenient, Wabbitemu allows you to always have your trusty calculator with you. Because Wabbitemu is an emulator, the calculator it creates will act exactly like the real thing. Wabbitemu, like all emulators, requires a ROM image. Wabbitemu includes an easy to use setup wizard that will help you create a ROM image for your TI. TI-84 + SE and Color Edition (C SE) Emulator for Android.
With the license of General Public License version 2 (GPLv2), wabbitemu is a open source software, read more the license. Wabbitemu supports the Windows operating system (32 & 64-bit), Mac OS X and Android phones and tablets. In previous post I have explained about wabbitemu to be used in computers.
Installation instructions :
- Download wabbitemu for android from :
- Install and open wabbitemu, Select “Help me create a ROM using open source software”.
- Select Calculator Type TI-84 Plus SE or TI-84 Plus C SE.
- Select “I already have an OS”. Finish. (download the OS at the end of the post)
- The wabbitemu appears.
- If you want to change with another ROM select Menu > Re-run setup wizard
You can download and make emulation with the TI-84 + SE and Color Edition (C SE) Emulator for Android (Wabbitemu) Full Version below. If you have difficulties to download the files, you can read the guide at here How to find and download resources or How to download all files in one zip file.