With unrivalled guidance straight from the IB, over 700 pages of practice and the most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, this course book will set your learners up to excel. The only resource developed directly with the IB, it fully captures the IB ethos, connecting mathematical applications with relevant, real examples. You can download the Worked Solutions Oxford IB Mathematics Standard Level Course Book at the end of the article.
Mathematics SL is primarily intended for students who “expect to need a sound mathematical background as they prepare for future studies in subjects such as chemistry, economics and business,” and its curriculum is a proper subset of the Mathematics HL curriculum.
Topics from the following areas form the common “Core curriculum” for both courses: Algebra, Functions and equations, Circular functions and trigonometry, Vectors, Statistics and probability, Calculus. In Mathematics SL, students are provided a minimum of 140 instructional hours on the topics from the Core.
- Full syllabus coverage – the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB to exactly match IB specifications.
- Free eBook – a complete interactive eBook on CD is included for free, for the most flexible learning.
- Complete worked solutions – a full set of worked solutions is included online, in addition to interactive worked solutions on CD, which take learners through problems step-by-step.
- The most practice – more practice than any other resource, with over 700 pages and an eBook.
- Up-to-date GDC support – take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory.
- Definitive assessment preparation – exam-style papers and questions will build confidence.
- The Exploration – supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component.
- Real world approach – connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more.
Table of Contents
2: Quadratic functions and equations
4: Exponential and logarithmic functions
5: Rational functions
6: Patterns, sequences and series
7: Limits and derivatives
8: Descriptive statistics
10: Bivariate analysis
13: Circular functions
14: Calculus with trigonometric functions
15: Probability distributions
17: Using a graphic display calculator
18: Prior learning
19: Practice papers
Download Worked Solutions Oxford IB Mathematics Standard Level Course Book
Tips: Before click the download link, click on the blank space until all pop ads are shown!
Share this educational resources with your friends