The most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, with unrivalled guidance and support straight from the IB. This online course book includes over 600 pages of practice and a free eBook to cement understanding. Blending crucial practice with inquiry, it adopts a truly IB approach to mathematics.
- Full syllabus coverage – the truest match to the IB syllabus, developed with the IB to exactly match IB specifications.
- Free eBook – a complete interactive eBook is included free, for the most flexible learning.
- Complete worked solutions – full set of worked solutions included online, in addition to interactive worked solutions on CD, which take learners through problems step-by-step.
- The most practice – more practice than any other resource, with over 600 pages and an eBook.
- Up-to-date GDC support – take the confusion out of GDC use, with support for the most up-to-date calculators.
- Definitive assessment preparation – exam-style papers and questions will build confidence.
- Mathematics Project – supported by a full chapter, to ensure strong results.
- Real world approach – connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more.
- Fully captures the IB philosophy – developed with the IB to build balanced, critical and reflective learners.
Table of Contents
1: Number and algebra 1
2: Descriptive statistics
3: Geometry and trigonometry 1
4: Mathematical models
5: Statistical applications
6: Introducing differential calculus
7: Number and algebra 2
8: Sets and probability
10: Geometry and trigonometry 2
12: Getting the most out of your GDC
13: Prior learning
14: Practice papers
Tips: Before click the download link, click on the blank space until all pop ads are shown!
Share this educational resources with your friends