The BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) is an aptitude test used as part of the admissions process for Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or Biomedical Sciences in some universities in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Spain, Malaysia and the Netherlands. You can Free Download BMAT Ebooks Collection at the end of the article.
- Section 1 is designed to test Aptitude and Skills (such as problem solving, understanding arguments, data-analysis, critical thinking, logic and reasoning), and lasts 60 minutes with 35 questions.
- Section 2 tests Scientific Knowledge and Applications (the ability to apply scientific knowledge from school science and maths), and lasts 30 minutes, with 27 questions.
- Section 3 is a 30-minute Writing Task, which tests the ability to select, develop and organise ideas and to communicate them in writing, concisely and effectively. Candidates must complete one essay question from a choice of four, requiring the construction of an argument or debate, an analysis of a statement, or similar task.
- Rohan Agarwal – The Ultimate BMAT Guide 800 Practice Questions – Fully Worked Solutions – Time Saving Techniques – Score Boosting Strategies – 12 Annotated Essays (2018).epub
- Nicola Hawley – Matt Green – Succeeding in the Biomedical Admissions Test BMAT – A practical guide to ensure you are fully prepared – BPP Learning Media Limited (2012).pdf
- Christopher See – Chris Tyreman – How to Master the BMAT – Unbeatable Preparation for Success in the BioMedical Admissions Test – Kogan Page (2015).pdf
- Chris John Tyreman – How to Master the BMAT Unbeatable Preparation for Success in the BioMedical Admissions Test (2009).pdf
- Baxter Luke – Nordstrom Christopher – Rendel – George – Mastering the BMAT – CRC Press (2017).epub
- TO Osinowo – RA Weerakkody – HW Woodward – BMAT and UKCAT Uncovered A Guide to Medical School Entrance Exams.pdf
Unlike the UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT), calculators cannot be used in BMAT. Dictionaries, including bilingual dictionaries, cannot be used in the exam.
If you have difficulties to download the files, you can read the guide at here How to / Guide to download the file with steps.