This highly illustrated coursebook and accompanying CD-ROM forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. It has been written by teachers to specifically cover the new IB Higher Level syllabus. The progressive approach encourages cumulative learning. The title ends with a chapter dedicated to combined exercises that require skills from many topics – a typical trick in the IB Examinations. Ebook Paul Fannon Cambridge Mathematics Higher Level HL for IB Diploma.
The curriculum for Mathematics SL is a subset of the curriculum for Mathematics HL. The curriculum for Further Mathematics SL is composed of all four of the optional topics from Mathematics HL, plus an additional Geometry topic.
Mathematics HL is primarily intended for students “with a good background in mathematics who are competent in a range of analytical and technical skills,” and who anticipate that mathematics will be “a major component of their university studies, either as a subject in its own right or within courses such as physics, engineering and technology.” Therefore, HL students study the Core topics in greater depth for a minimum of 190 instructional hours and study at least one of the following optional topics (“Options”), for a minimum of 40 additional instructional hours:
- Further statistics and probability
- Sets, relations, and groups
- Calculus, formerly Series and differential equations
- Discrete mathematics
Ebook Paul Fannon Cambridge Mathematics Higher Level HL for IB Diploma.
1. Counting principles;
Algebra, Function and Equations:
2. Exponents and logarithms;
4. Algebraic structures;
5. The theory of functions;
6. Transformations of graphs;
7. Sequences and series;
8. Binomial expansion;
9. Circular measure and trigonometric functions;
10. Trigonometric equations and identities;
11. Geometry of triangles and circles;
12. Further trigonometry;
14. Lines and planes in space;
15. Complex numbers;
16. Basic differentiation and its applications;
17. Basic integration and its applications;
18. Further differentiation methods;
19. Further integration methods;
20. Further applications of calculus;
Probability and Statistics:
21. Summarising data;
23. Discrete probability distributions;
24. Continuous distributions;
25. Mathematical induction;
26. Questions crossing all chapters;
Terms and conditions of use for the CD-ROM.
You can read or download with the Ebook Paul Fannon Cambridge Mathematics Higher Level HL for IB Diploma below. If you have difficulties to download the files, you can read the guide at here How to / Guide to download the file with steps.
Download Links of Ebook Paul Fannon Cambridge Mathematics Higher Level HL for IB Diploma
Direct Download Links
Or read / download via the alternative link below (without login)
If you have any problem, please visit this page How to download the file with steps
Tips: Before click the download link, click on the blank space until all pop ads are shown!