Presenting Macmillan English Grammar In Context, a three-level grammar practice series with a difference. Incorporating contextual examples in grammar practice activities, Macmillan English Grammar In Context is a grammar book that can be used in both the classroom and for self-study. You can download Ebook Macmillan English Grammar in Context Essential, Intermediate and Advanced with CD-ROM at the end of the article.
- The CD-ROM contains unit-by-unit interactive material and a fully searchable glossary.
- Up-to-date ‘real’ English, informed by the corpora used for the Macmillan School Dictionary.
- Includes a focus on lexical grammar with work on collocations, propositions and common verbs.
- Most units contain one page of grammar explanation and three pages of practice.
- Fully searchable glossary and contextual vocabulary.
English grammar is the way in which meanings are encoded into wordings in the English language. This includes the structure of words, phrases, clauses, and sentences, right up to the structure of whole texts.
There are historical, social, cultural and regional variations of English. Divergences from the grammar described here occur in some dialects of English. This article describes a generalized present-day Standard English, the form of speech and writing found in types of public discourse including broadcasting, education, entertainment, government, and news including both formal and informal speech. There are differences in grammar between the standard forms of British, American, and Australian English, although these are minor compared with the differences in vocabulary and pronunciation.
Download Links of Ebook Macmillan English Grammar in Context Essential, Intermediate and Advanced with CD-ROM
Direct Download Links
Or read / download via the alternative link below (without login)
If you have any problem, please visit this page How to download the file with steps
Tips: Before click the download link, click on the blank space until all pop ads are shown!